A scholarship is a form of financial aid awarded to students to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, such as academic merit, diversity and inclusion, athletic skill, and financial need. Scholarship criteria usually reflect the values and goals of the donor or founder of the award.
While scholarship recipients are not required to repay scholarships,the awards may require that the recipient continue to meet certain requirements during their period of support, such maintaining a minimum grade point average or engaging in a certain activity. Scholarships may provide a monetary award, an in-kind award
Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 Documents.
- Student photo
- A bonafide certificate with the fee structure
- Income certificate
- Housing certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
- Students who belong to Jharkhand State.
- SC, ST, and OBC category students.
- SC and ST students whose family annual income should not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000/- (two lacs rupees) P.A are eligible for this scheme.
- OBC students whose family annual income should not exceed Rs. 1, 00,000/- (one lacs rupees) P.A are eligible for this scheme.
- Class 11th (XI) and 12th (XII) Students come under the post-matric section
- Candidate belongs to other than SC /ST/ BC categories care not eligible to apply.
- All post-matric colleges recognized by Jh Govt are eligible.